Spring training begins Monday, April 18th and runs through May 18th. We meet Mondays and Wednesdays from 5:30-8:30, dinner will be provided.
Please email email@example.com to sign up; you can also call the office and talk to anyone about the training ~ 668-3906.
Our volunteer training prepares you to assist with our 24/7 on call service for victims of domestic violence, sex assault and other traumas/crimes. Our volunteers are a tremendous help to staff and support to our clients and enable us to provide this crucial service.
Thanks so much!! We look forward to having you as a part of our team!
We have forty volunteers that take crisis calls and assist with office work. Our newly formed Resource Development Committee focuses on fundraising. This allows our staff to devote time to program development, case management and other direct services for clients.
How You Can Help
Volunteer or Contribute Financially
- Long term volunteer opportunities – includes 30 hours of training and actual on-call response to crisis calls.
- Short term volunteer opportunities – helping with fundraisers, babysitting, driving clients to appointments and office assistance.
- Financial support in the form of contributions supporting the emphasis of your choice.
- Participate in our Safe Nights Campaign.
- Support our Peacemaker program.